Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines

Search

Singapore Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 1998, 05:30 AM
Rob Boyd

Singapore Airlines

We have signed up for SA Asian Holidays: Hong Kong (Marco Polo Hotel), Bali (Le Meridien) and Singapore (Pan Pacific). This price was VERY reasonable...maybe too good? We have not received confirmation from SA and we're getting a little nervous... maybe it is too good to be true. Has anyone had an experience with Singapore Airlines Vacations? How do these hotels rate? Any help would be appreciated!

Old Dec 3rd, 1998, 05:47 AM
Veronica

I haven't try SA holiday packages, but the Macro Polo Hotel in HK is at good locations and it should be a 5 stars hotel.

Old Dec 3rd, 1998, 06:59 PM
Glen

hi there! <BR> <BR>i've flown heaps of times with singapore airlines and they are the best as far as i'm concerned and they win most of the "best airline" awards going. i've also used their asian affair holiday packages and they are always very efficiently organised. are you having problems with the airline or your travel agent? <BR> <BR>have no fear singapore airlines is a remarkable organisation with a very young fleet, great inflight service, great on-time arrivals and departures, excellent edible food and friendly flight attendants. you wont be disappointed, you've made an excellent choice. <BR> <BR>the marco polo in hong kong is well located and is one of the slightly older hotels in hong kong. the pan pacific in singapore is also well located and has an excellent reputation and an amzing lobby! wait til you see it! <BR> <BR>have a great trip and check with your travel agent regularly as to what's happening with your arrangements. big well known airlines like SQ are sharply run organisations and i would be amazed if they treat you badly.

Old Dec 4th, 1998, 05:26 AM
Rob Boyd

Thank you both for your assurance! I'm not using a travel agent, I've done everything through Singapore Airlines. They are VERY nice and cordial, just a little slow in confirming our reservations! I'll let you know what happens and thanks again for you responses!

Old Dec 4th, 1998, 06:41 PM
Nazir

they are really good and very reasonable.. all the hotels are top class and have excellent service