First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DON $ BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh careVS
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 Mekong delta bike tour
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi