Reload this Page >

Phuket Luxury Hotel?

Search

Phuket Luxury Hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17th, 1998, 10:19 AM
Karen Collier

Phuket Luxury Hotel?

Any suggestions for a romantic, not too <BR>touristy hotel in Phuket? Something special for 10th anniversary.

Old Aug 17th, 1998, 03:45 PM
Mike

Try the Le Meridien- it's pricy, but pretty secluded, and luxorious. <BR>

Old Aug 18th, 1998, 07:24 AM
Meg

Check out the asiatravel.com website. They have a nice selection of hotels in all price categories with pictures. We booked a hotel through them in May and were very pleased. Have a happy anniversary.

Old Aug 18th, 1998, 05:57 PM
Michael

Karen, <BR>The BEST resort on Phuket is Amanpuri, there are plenty of excellent ones BUT this one exceeds the rest. Check it out at www.phuket.com/amanpuri. It is not cheap but for a romantic few days you will have absolutely the best time. My wife and I spent 5 days there in a villa and it is something you will never forget.

Old Aug 21st, 1998, 06:12 AM
Marcia

If money is not the problem go to AMANPURI. It's simply THE BEST. Everything is perfect: the beach, the villa, the restaurants, the massage and the staff. <BR>It's expensive but worths while every minute. The breakfast in your private varanda is something that you'll never forget. GO! I'm already jealous <BR>

Old Aug 21st, 1998, 06:12 AM
Marcia

If money is not the problem go to AMANPURI. It's simply THE BEST. Everything is perfect: the beach, the villa, the restaurants, the massage and the staff. <BR>It's expensive but worths while every minute. The breakfast in your private varanda is something that you'll never forget. GO! I'm already jealous <BR>

Old Aug 24th, 1998, 09:39 PM
Bobby G.

Pick any of the five hotels in the Laguna Phuket complex -- they cater to all budgets. At the top of the line, the Banyan Tree is exquisite (even if you don't sya there. visit for the best massage and spa facilities anywhere in Asia). On the other end of the spectrum, the Alamanda provides very nice suites. The good thing about the complex is that you can use any of the facilities in any of the hotels and sign for the bill to be sent back to your specific hotel. <BR>I'd suggest room tariffs, but the economic crisis has made a mockery of those. Suggest you look up the websites, then call the hotels directly -- and start bargaining by quoting 40% of the asking price! Have fun. <BR>