Reload this Page >

Pacific Bestours -- recommend?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2000, 05:01 AM
Lorraine Swerdloff

Has anyone taken a Pacific Bestours trip to China this year, since the new owners took over?

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 06:45 PM
Ann

We are considering a trip to China with Bestours in Sept. I did not realize that they are under new ownership. I am a little concerned because the fee is so low. If you anything about the old company or anything about why the fee is so low, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Old Jul 11th, 2000, 06:13 AM
Phillip Cushman

Pacific Bestours became a part of Far and Wide Travel according to a press release on 1 October 1999--nearly ten months ago. I discovered this after reading a number of alarms on other message boards suggesting the new ownership was going to mean a change in service and so I did an internet search. I suspect that the recent positive and/or negative comments reflect the current situation post-purchase.

Old Sep 23rd, 2000, 11:51 PM
jane

Lorraine: Iam currently considering a trip to Beijing in early January 2001 with Pacific Bestours. What can you tell me about this company? Thanks, Jane

Old Sep 23rd, 2000, 11:56 PM
Jane

Ann: Please email me with any info you have about Pacific Bestours. I'm considering a trip to Beijing with them in January 2001. I too am concerned about the low fee! What do you know and how can I find out more about them? Jane

Old Oct 1st, 2000, 12:16 PM
Denny McEneaney

I booked a tour to China with them in June. Everything went smooth as silk. I am leaving on 4 Oct S-pore with them. They are the company that handles United Airlines Vacations Asia tours.