Need Transit Hotel Manila Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are in Manila for one night with our flight the next day departing at 7:15am. Need a hotel close to the Airport either in walking distance or one that has a shuttle. We are staying for 11 days on our return trip.
Old Dec 7th, 2023, 06:03 AM

It’s very easy. What I did was go to hotels dot com and plug in dates and location. Type in Manila and be sure to go to the listing for MNL International Airport . You will get a long list of choices and you will have to choose one and then you can see information about the rooms and area and if they have an Airport Shuttle. Many of them do. For example, the Holiday Inn has one, and there are many others.

Thats it!

Last edited by jacketwatch; Dec 7th, 2023 at 06:37 AM.
Old Dec 7th, 2023, 01:06 PM
Original Poster

Thanks I had done this before posting but the hours of shuttle services aren’t available. As we will need to be at the Airport at 4:15am some Airport shuttles at other Airports eg Heathrow don’t start until 5am. I was hoping someone might have stayed at one of the Hotels near the Manila Airport.
We fly out of terminal 1 I see that the Holiday Inn appears to have access to Terminal 3 not sure how close that is to terminal 1

Last edited by trumps; Dec 7th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old Dec 7th, 2023, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by trumps
Thanks I had done this before posting but the hours of shuttle services aren’t available. As we will need to be at the Airport at 4:15am some Airport shuttles at other Airports eg Heathrow don’t start until 5am. I was hoping someone might have stayed at one of the Hotels near the Manila Airport.
We fly out of terminal 1 I see that the Holiday Inn appears to have access to Terminal 3 not sure how close that is to terminal 1
https://www.rome2rio.com/map/NAIA-TE...AIA-Terminal-1

I suppose a taxi is readily available.

Another option is to call an 800 number for the hotel and find out about the shuttle times. In the past when I have done this they sometimes connect me to the hotel directly if they don't have the answer.

Good luck!

Last edited by jacketwatch; Dec 7th, 2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old Dec 11th, 2023, 10:32 PM

There are plenty of affordable hotels near Terminal 1 in the Pasay area. I've stayed in some without any issues. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but many people prefer Grab, as most taxis are not well-maintained, and the drivers can sometimes be dishonest. When leaving for the airport, you can ask your hotel to book a taxi if their shuttle is not available.
Old Dec 12th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Original Poster

Thanks
Old Dec 12th, 2023, 10:01 PM

Here's a guide I found which includes all four options including yellow taxi, regular (white) taxi, coupon taxi and Grab taxi: https://hellomanilaairport.com/manil...taxi-services/