In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Aquaguard RO Service Center
- 2 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 DuoSlim Garcinia Review
- 5 DuoSlim Garcinia
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 9 days in Japan in April
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 10 6 Days in Thailand
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 12 days in Cambodia January
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Question re. fees at BOM
- 20 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 21 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 22 Spa Bangkok
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 25 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~