Reload this Page >

Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Search

Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 12:32 PM
edmund

Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Am traveling to KL next week, with an Access Asia Pass, and haven't made any hotel reservations.<BR><BR>I'll be staying approx. four nights throughout the next three weeks there, and am looking for a good, clean, centrally located hotel for under $75.<BR><BR>Anyone??<BR>thks

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 03:01 AM
Iggy

Is that $75 a night,

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Iggy

Its just that the Park Plaza in Central KL are doing a buy 2 nights get one free deal on the net, the url is www.parkplazakl.com.my.<BR>Works out be about &pound;32/night about $45.<BR>The hotel is 4star, so it should be top notch a bit of luxery for a change at a top price.<BR>

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 07:02 AM
win

Hi Edmund :<BR><BR>You may consider Concord Hotel which is located at the nightspots area with walking distance to shopping district/twin tower/KL tower and also Hard Rock Cafe is just next door.<BR><BR>Park Plaza is also good deal (pretty new hotel) but is a bit further than Concord to places I hv mentioned above..it is quite rainy at the moment but is expected to ease off by early next month tho'.

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 07:20 PM
henry

Try Swiss Hotel.located right in chinatown.you may reserve through www.asia-hotels.com