Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. I see that Klook Travel has discounted tickets for many attractions & transportation in Hong Kong such as Disneyland, Ocean Park, the Cable 360 and various transportation ferries. I was just wondering if this is an above board company and if anybody has run into any trouble using their tickets. The tickets are discounted some but the real value to me would that you could bypass any lines for people that are in line to buy tickets. Would this be correct? And I believe that you get an email and then can print that out as your ticket. Thank you.
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Dbanks. I've used Klook a few times and it's always been really great for me. Particularly good for the E-tickets for Disney and Ocean Park as you don't need to queue and can just show the ticket on your phone. I was also really pleased I booked Ngong Ping 360 tickets with them because there is always such a long wait but the ticket meant we could go straight to the front. And on top of that, they were the cheapest tickets I could find. They've got things in other destinations too so I'll try out more in Singapore and Thailand soon. No problems at all so far - I'll definitely continue to book with Klook.