Hotels in Phuket

Old Apr 24th, 2001, 10:59 AM
Susan

Hotels in Phuket

Any recommendations for Phuket? We are thinking of staying at the Banyon Tree, especially for the spa.

Old Apr 24th, 2001, 10:35 PM
o

try the panwaburi hotel. it's located on the panwa cape. we just returned from it, it's fantastic. check it out on www.panwaburi.com. it's only about a year old. a little remote, but that made it even better. happy travels.

Old Apr 25th, 2001, 03:08 PM
Michele

Hi Susan! <BR>I HIGHLY recommend the Banyan Tree. And if you can do it, get the pool villa. You will not want to leave! My husband and I had massages beside our own private pool....heaven. I had a facial as well and manicure. It was thoroughly relaxing.

Old May 1st, 2001, 06:39 AM
Silvia Rotheimer

Hi, we came back from Thailand 3 days ago. Krabi, Phuket, Bagkok - we had a great time. <BR>We can recommend Layan Beach Resort and Spa in Phuket (near Bang Ao Beach). <BR>www.layanphuket.com <BR>It is brandnew and not so expensive as Banyan Tree. <BR>Regards from Vienna <BR>Silvia <BR>

Old May 5th, 2001, 02:15 PM
Karen

I am traveling over there this summer and I will be staying at the Amanpuri Hotel. I looked into the Bayan Tree but I don't thimk its on the beach. Thats how I made a decision as to the Amanpuri. Its supposed to be decadent. My sister was there last month and said it was incredible, but its very expensive.