Reload this Page >

Hong Kong Hotel

Search

Hong Kong Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2000, 08:36 PM
t.hinds

Hong Kong Hotel

Does anybody have any experience at the Evergreen Hotel in Hong Kong? Got the name off the hkta site but the price almost seems too good! Anybody have any suggestions for well priced hotels in Hong Kong. I don't care about the hotel being fancy with tons of facilties. Just clean and comfortable with a central location .

Old Feb 20th, 2000, 07:01 AM
Michael

Hi, <BR> <BR>Try the Salisbury YMCA.

Old Feb 23rd, 2000, 08:09 AM
vince

try the Kowloon Hotel. It is a "sister" hotel to the Peninsula and it is very nice. It is close to the ferry so you can get over to Hong Kong very quickly. <BR>Enjoy !!!

Old Feb 23rd, 2000, 07:23 PM
Dave

Kowloon Hotel runs almost $200 per night. If it's in your budget, great. Fax and e-mail in the room, etc. Otherwise, the YMCA recommendation's a good one. Also, for HKD$550 (through asiatrave.com), you can get the Stanford Hillview, which is on North end of TST on Observatory Road. Another option is Shatin Regal Riverside. Way north of town, but free hourly bus to town that drops off right by Kowloon Hotel and picks up same place. I stayed there a month once for USD$1000. Would be real reasonable. Huge rooms, too.

Old Feb 29th, 2000, 04:26 PM
Keith

G'day from DownUnder, <BR> <BR>We are booked to stay at the Evergreen Hotel at the start of May 2000 so I would be very interested in any comments you may receive from anyone who has actually stayed there <BR> <BR>Regards <BR> <BR>Keith

Old Mar 3rd, 2000, 06:54 PM
lynn

Greetings all- <BR> <BR>We've been to HK twice and have stayed at a few different hotels. We haven't stayed at the Evergreen but walked right by it several times. <BR> <BR>Anyone interested in this hotel (or any others) might try the following website. They have pricing (about $58USD per night), description, and reviews from people who have actually stayed there. <BR> <BR>http://hongkong.asia-hotels.com <BR> <BR>Enjoy! <BR> <BR

Old Apr 1st, 2000, 04:18 AM
thinds

Just got back from HK. Evergreen was okay. A little dumpy as in could use a paint job and new carpet but its clean and cheap and very convenient to shopping.