Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:844:307:2790 AOL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7rk
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Celejor Cake Shop | Celejor Personalize Cake Shop | Designer Birthday Cake
- 7 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 13 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 14 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 Sulawesi
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 8 Days in Bali
- 19 two health related questions
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Best day trip from Phuket
- 22 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 23 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 24 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 25 Kata Beach