Search

Help with Multi Destination Trip Los Angeles - Japan - Korea - Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with Multi Destination Trip Los Angeles - Japan - Korea - Los Angeles

Hello members,

I am planning a trip this year leaving from Los Angeles(June 17th) to Japan and leaving to Korea (June 23rd) and coming back to Los Angeles(July 11th).

What is the cheapest way to buy flights? the best price that I got is $1224 from cheaptickets.com using united airlines.

and also found $1153 from cheapair.com for direct flights from Los Angeles to Japan. But I would need to find a cheap ticket to go to Korea and back to Japan on this case. Does anyone have websites where I can buy cheap tickets for Japan to Korean and back?

or does anyone have better pricing for Multi Destination? I would prefer Going to Japan first and go to Korea and fly back home to Los Angeles instead of buying round trip for LA to Japan and buy another ticket for Japan and Korea. I would prefer coming home from Korean Instead of Japan. but I am okay if the price is lot cheaper other way around.

any help would be great. Thank you
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try www.flyasiana.com for Japan-Korea. Any of the usual websites should be able to handle an open-jaw ticket (into Japan and out of Korea) and most handle multi-destinations - you just need to find the right option to select. Have you tried kayak and sidestep?
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Original Poster

the best price I got so far is from

Option 1
cheapoair.com for $1497. Non stop flight from LA to Japan, Japan to Korea, and Korea back to LA. All non stop flight.

and also found one from

Option 2
cheaptickets.com for $1244 but it is not all non stop. Non stop from LA to Japan, Japan to Korea but 1 stop from Korea to LA.

Does anyone know where I can get a better deal? I prefer non stop flight like option 1 but I will take option 2 if the price is lot less.
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 05:57 AM

try booking directly with korean air...
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 06:55 AM

I always find the best prices directly from the airline. This is a time when it might pay to call the airline as well as checking online.