Reload this Page >

Golf fees in Thailand

Search

Golf fees in Thailand

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2001, 10:22 AM
Mark

Golf fees in Thailand

Does anyone know green fees(18) in Thailand? Are they about the same in all places. Interested in Pattaya, Cha Am, Hua Hin or Phuket (Blue Canyon) Fees.<BR>Thanks

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 09:37 AM
Sarah Rey

Varies quite a lot. Pattaya/Cha Am/Hua Hin are cheap, from B 800-B1,200 for 18 holes at great courses. The only green fee I know of in Phuket is 'at' the Blue Canyon and I head it mentioned at 5,400!!!! Though I hope someone can confirm this as sounds quite high.

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 10:59 PM
sue

My husband plays at Phuket Country Club when in Phuket. 18 holes cost $100 Aust but you get caddy and all equipment, the caddys even choose your clubs for you and carry golf bags etc.The scenery is breathtaking though.

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 11:02 PM
sue

My husband plays at Phuket Country Club when in Phuket. 18 holes cost $100 Aust but you get caddy and all equipment, the caddys even choose your clubs for you and carry golf bags etc.The scenery is breathtaking though. They have a bar every 3 or 4 holes so needless to say combined with the heat it really takes a lot out of you so leave a day free for golfing.

Old Dec 2nd, 2001, 11:22 AM
Mark

$100 Australian is about B 2,700 I think. Thanks Sarah I found Springfield course (Jack Nicklaus desgned so should be good ) for 1,450 including transfers and caddy. They have offered either their Beach resort or the course hotel, anyone know which is best. Milford nearby in Hua Hin offered 1,000, is it as good?

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 08:25 AM
Ainiita

I've been to Hua hin and Cha am twice last year. Springfiled course is beautiful and the beach resort is quite a distance from there. Mildford course - the first nine are quite difficult to play. The course is and the hotel is of average standard.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:38 PM
Mark

Thanks Anita, we went and stayed at Springfield Resort Cha Am so we had the beach and then went to the course. Will stay in Hua Hin next time I think as we found ourselves going there most nights, thinking of the Hyatt Regency or Marriott, did you visit them? Springfield worked-out real cheap. Green fees were aound $25 US.