Experience in Armenia

Old Dec 4th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Experience in Armenia

I had an unforgettable experience at Opera Suite Hotel in Yerevan. It is a great place both for business trips and family vacations. Located in the center of Yerevan the hotel is just 2-minute walk from Cascade where cozy cafes and nicely designed restaurants can be found.
Our stylish, functioning and contemporary suite was really impressive. I was travelling with my husband and it was the only place that met our expectations. Our suite offered a well-equipped kitchen and a dining area, laundry facilities, an air conditioner, a private bathroom and a free WiFi. The separate living room, bedroom and kitchen made us feel at home.
My husband had a lot of business meetings during our stay and had to make time for them. Luckily, our spacious living room featured a separate desk and seating designed for working and holding some business calls. So, my husband, like other business travellers, didn’t need to go out of the hotel to find a quiet place to work.

While my husband was working, I was curious about discovering more about the hotel facilities. I was recommended to visit the luxurious Thai Penthouse SPA center. The silence, calm atmosphere and traditional Thai massage relieved both tense muscles and internal stress. I liked the rooftop swimming pool, which was the best place for relaxing, trying unique cocktails and enjoying the breathtaking panoramic city view.
As we were planning to stay almost a month, we had taken the special offer, which provided free entrance to fitness center and sauna, pick-up service from airport to hotel (the airport is just 15-minute drive from the hotel). We also got discount both for laundry service and the restaurant. The special long stay offer included a tour to historical Garni temple and Geghard Monastery, so we made a good use of that opportunity and had a wonderful weekend. So, if you are planning a long stay in Yerevan, this is the best destination for you.
We used to spend our evenings at Sinatra restaurant which is located on the 12th floor of the hotel. We really loved the way it was designed and enjoyed the delicious dishes typical of Armenian cuisine. It’s an amazing experience to dine with your beloved person and enjoy an impressive view of the city center, particularly the Opera House and Cascade. On weekends we would prefer Forty Four sky bar located on the rooftop of the hotel for indulging ourselves in listening to good music and drinking a glass of wine.
It’s worth highlighting that I was pleased with the professionalism of the staff. Everyone was welcoming and willing to help us. I appreciate the fact that the service is both in English and Italian.
I highly recommend to choose this hotel whenever you find yourself in Yerevan. Do hope to be back as soon as possible.