I am planning to travel to rajasthan from Delhi and then back to Delhi
In total i have 10 nights in rajasthan
I know there is a lot to see in rajasthan but i was wandering if any one had any advise on which route to take in terms off convenience and saving time . For example when leaving Delhi where to start my travel in rajasthan first and where to finish before going back to Delhi as i know Rajasthan is a large area which many things to cover
I wish to visit the following places
wildlife desert safari
and any other places which may be near by worth visiting
How many days/nights should i stay in each place. Im not keen on taking the over night train sleep overs. I am willing to consider flight if it saves time
I do not wish to visit Mt Abu
I will be leaving Delhi early in the morning
Also what will the weather be like in Mid Nov in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 2 Resort in Vietnam
- 3 Mekong delta bike tour
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 two health related questions