Search

Couple Travelling in Bali

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2019, 08:03 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple Travelling in Bali

Hi I and my girlfriend want to travelling in Bali for 4 days
Day 1 & 2 We stay in Nusa Dua, We want to do water sport at Tanjung Benoa, enjoying beaches (Balangan, Padangpadang etc) having dinner at Jimbaran bay etc.
Day 2 We Stay in Sanur, We want to go to Sukawati Market and some tourism place near it.

Can you give me suggestion what kind of transportation we have to use? like buses, tuk-tuk etc.

Thank you
Old Aug 15th, 2019, 08:33 PM

Metered taxis are available in South Bali. You'll have no problem getting taxis between Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran and the beaches on the Bukit. Taxis are inexpensive and they usually don't mind waiting while you shop or have a meal. Just confirm the waiting charge in advance. The best choice is Blue Bird taxi. If the driver doesn't want to use the meter, get out and find another taxi.

If you need a car/driver for a longer time or a greater distance you can either get a car through your hotel or make arrangements with a taxi driver for a day or destination rate. A few bus routes are available but they are limited.

Sukawati market is in Ubud which is about an hour's drive from Sanur. Your hotel should be able to give you information on how to take a bus. A taxi would cost about IDR300,000 one way. A private car/driver for the day might be somewhat more but would give you more flexibility if you want to visit other nearby places.
Old Jan 4th, 2020, 06:18 PM

The best way to get around Bali is by transport app (similar to Uber). In Indonesia, download GoJek or Grab, both are reputable, reliable and safe.