Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

China Highlights - Anyone used this tour group?

Notices

Old Sep 21st, 2007, 01:21 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested to hear of anyone who has experience with China Highlights Tours. The prices seem to be very reasonable compared to some of the U.S. companies. The itineraries are identical, plus even more extensive, custom tours are available.
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 04:06 PM

Haven't used them but have booked a similar 8-night tour with Kumuka in mid October...they call it the Highlights of China tour. It's working out cheaper and includes an overnight sleeper train to Xi'an from Beijing. They don't seem to have different price structures either. They've been pretty efficient so far but I suppose the test will be the tour itself!
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM

I recently booked with China Highlights for the two day hike on the Great Wall from Jinshangling to Simatai, for my family, this October. As well as a two day side trip to Xian. So far I have not had problems working with them. Our contact is Eva and she is very good. Has answered all my questions and been very flexible on our schedule. One thing for sure, they have tailored our tour to us and just what we wanted. I would like to from others who have experience with them also.
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 05:55 PM

China Highlights is listed in Fodors, China, 5th Edition, on page 724 as China Travel Agents. I think that could be taken as a referral.
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 06:04 PM

We used Pacific delights in April for China 21 day trip. It was a wonderful trip and they really did a good tour.