China Focus Travel

Search

China Focus Travel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
China Focus Travel

Has anyone ever used the tour company "China Focus Travel"?
Their prices look good and I just wanted to see if anyone had any info or advice on them.
Thanks in advance
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:37 PM

Hello,

I went on a China Focus tour some 4 years ago. They did a WONDERFUL job. The tour guides were extremely kind and knowledgeable. I had no regrets choosing that company. I doubt you would either.
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:54 PM

I also went on a tour with China Focus in 2001. They were great and well worth the money. The only complaint was the food got very monotonous. Chinese food for lunch and supper 2 weeks straight was tough. After the first week poeple were giving up their provided meals and going to McDonalds. Also don't buy any pearls at the pearl factory that they take you to. Many of them are fake.
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:16 PM

Chinese food all the time??? What did you expect??? You're in CHINA!!! How else are you going to enjoy the local cuisine?? But I think that's the way it is with all the tours. We used Ritz Tours and it was the same. But the tour was great!
Old Jun 24th, 2005, 11:37 AM

Great deal! Took their 22 day tour 2 years ago and it was outstanding. We couldn't understand how they did it so inexpensively compared to ANY other company. We liked it so much, we are taking another tour with them in September to Tibet. Though we'll revisit many of the same cities; you can never get enough of this culture; it's so different. We have had several friends travel with china focus and everyone was exceptionally pleased. They try SO hard to please you in everyway. Don't be afraid of the comment about Chinese food for 2-3 weeks; enjoy the culture. Breakfasts are big American! Don't hesitate; sign up now!!! You won't find anyother company that gives you so much for so little $$$$.
Old Jun 24th, 2005, 11:54 AM

Received 33 Likes on 2 Posts
How many people on China Focus tours? Do they limit the number? Or is it a large group (more than 30)?
Old Jun 25th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info about this company sounds like they are good,
the price was good and that made me question the company. This is good to hear positive things about them.

And as for the question of how many people they take on their tours ....from what I read it is around 20 or 21. I think I read some where that if you have 16 people you can get a private tour.
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 11:14 AM

You should compare prices between them and Ritz Tours. Those are 2 of the more popular tour companies going to China. They do sound basically the same.