Reload this Page >

century park hotel

Search

century park hotel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:17 PM
de hon

century park hotel

I am planning to stay at the Century Park Hotel in Bangkok in November. Has anyone a comment about this hotel. Or any suggestion. I am charged US$35 for a twin AB included. <BR>Thanks in advance

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:27 PM
lynn

Hi - <BR> <BR>That hotel is a little north of town center but for $35 and the cheap taxis; who cares! <BR> <BR>You won't be able to walk to any of the sites but it's so hot, you won't want to anyhow. Just catch a taxi and you'll be anywhere you want in the city in less than a hour. <BR> <BR>Have fun. <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR <BR>

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 04:43 PM
fran

How did you get a rate of 35 dollars?

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:39 PM
les gray

ive stayed at the century hotel and it was ok and a smashing outdoor pool, no problem with taxis either, have a nice stay

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 10:44 PM
audi

Just got back from Bangkok and stayed at the Century Park Hotel. We thought it was a very nice hotel and had really great and efficient service. It also had a nice pool on the 5 th floor. It is not really centrally located but taxis are soo cheap it doesn't really matter. We also had really good Thai food at their 24 hour restaurant. All five of us thought it was a great hotel.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 12:36 AM
Pas

One tip for the Century Park Hotel at rush hour - take the bus when going out from the hotel. Due to the one-way traffic system, taxis like all other traffic must follow the regular system making a circuituous detour to get downtown. The buses have a contra-flow lane on Rajaprarop.