Cathay Pacific

Dec 7th, 2001, 02:01 PM
Nancy J.

Cathay Pacific

Has anyone had any experience taking Cathay Pacific from JFK to Beijing and Hong Kong? Would like to know your thoughts..........Thanks

Dec 7th, 2001, 02:15 PM
lynng

Yes, I've taken Cathay Pacific to Bangkok--there was a stop in Hong Kong. My experience with the airline was excellent--great service, food, with all connections on time. Good luck!

Dec 7th, 2001, 05:22 PM
Apiwat

I agree, Cathay Pacific is excellent. Have flown to LA, Australia and other Asian destination with them and they are a very good airline.

Stop over or changing plane in Hong Kong is easy and the terminal is very modern with showers etc.

Dec 7th, 2001, 07:21 PM
John G

I flew from JFK to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific and I just loved the service. My flight attendents where friendly, helpful, and polite. I would definitely say it is one of the best airlines I have ever flown.

Dec 8th, 2001, 10:36 AM
JPA

Cathay Pacific (CX) is great.I flew with CX roundtrip London-Hong Kong-Cebu only 4 weeks ago. Great service, food and inflight entertainment. To my opinion CX is as good as SQ, perhaps even better!

Dec 11th, 2001, 07:12 PM
Michael From New York

I have flown NY [JFK] to Hong Kong and back with Cathay Pacific 4 times. I have also flown with Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to Bali, from Penang to Hong Kong, and round trip between Hong Kong and Bangkok twice. I live in New York and I would not consider any other airline to fly to Asia.

Michael From New York