Reload this Page >

Best hotel India :Oberoi or TajPalace

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 03:44 PM
Lorena aguilar

I will be in Indian in Febuary and will like to have some advise about which of the two hotels is the best. Also, I will like advise on the Taj view in Agra and the Rambage palace in Jaipur. <BR> <BR>Thanks for all your help <BR>

Old Dec 13th, 2000, 05:59 AM
Pete

Hi, <BR> <BR>Just returned from a a 2-week tour. <BR>My vote goes to Rajvilas in Jaipur <BR>as best hotel--the one Clinton stayed at. <BR> <BR>Pete

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 05:03 PM
Lorena

Thanks Pete

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 08:48 PM
Amy

Which cities are you visiting? The Oberoi and Taj hotels are always nice, but which one is better depends on the city.

Old Dec 17th, 2000, 08:13 AM
Bruce

Taj view in Agra was adequate. Lights kept going out and because of the smog, we could only see the Taj Mahal for an hour in the morning. Loved the Rambagh Palace in Jaipur. We stayed in a suite with a 300 sq ft marble bath. Very 1920's. Best hotel experience was the Lake Palace in Udaipur.

Old Jan 15th, 2001, 04:13 PM
Laura

I am so pleased I came across all of your messages. Do any of you have favorites in Delhi & Bombay?