Reload this Page >

Best beach in Thailand?

Search

Best beach in Thailand?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2000, 05:56 AM
Al

Best beach in Thailand?

I'm going to Thailand in a month. I just have a simple question and just need a simple answer. What's the best beach in Thailand? Thanks for your help.

Old Mar 30th, 2000, 06:29 AM
Roger

Easy answer - Chaweng Beach, Ko Samui, Thailand.

Old Mar 31st, 2000, 12:52 AM
Vicky

No contest - Railey and Phra Nang near Krabi. Not sure what you are looking for - if you want a bit of luxury, the Rayvadee resort which is surrounded by three beautiful (both the above) beaches is out of this world. <BR>

Old Mar 31st, 2000, 02:26 AM
pat

I will vote to support Vicky for Krabi as well. Now you can fly to this city, don't have to be for overnight bus any more. Samui is also nice, but is flooded with tourists, so is Phuket. If you need a quiet beach go to Krabi, Trang or Phang-nga (north of Phuket). Another region for the beach would be the east coast of gulf of thailand, but you have to go further passing Pattaya to Rayong or Trat province. <BR>Have a good time in the land of smiles.

Old Apr 13th, 2000, 07:56 AM
Dani

hi... first sorry about my english... my favorite beach in thailand ist koh phangan... that is an island 50 min. by boot from koh samui... on koh phangan i stay everytime at haad rin beach... a very good guesthouse is family house. very quiet and safety. and there is a very good restaurant called old lamp. if you have more questions... you can mail me.... <BR>have a nice trip <BR>

Old Apr 15th, 2000, 09:51 PM
Tye Hartall

Hey, I live on Phuket and there are some nice beaches there too-- and even a little surf this time of the year!!

Old Apr 16th, 2000, 07:43 AM
Al

Only two weeks to go! Thanks everyone for your input. Still welcoming any and all ideas!

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 06:45 AM
lynn

Ko Tao has great beaches and just off there is Ko Nang Yuan, small island with bungalows and a dive school. Nothing much to do apart from relax.