Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/flawless-trim/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 4 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 12 Vientiane to LP December
- 13 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 14 5 days in Singapore
- 15 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Shanghai in January
- 18 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 19 Myanmar tour companies
- 20 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 21 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 22 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 23 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 24 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 25 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas