Reload this Page >

Beijing & Hong Kong In September

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Paula

I want to visit Beijing and Hong Kong during the middle of September. How is the weather during that time of the year? Will it be too hot in Hong Kong and cool to cold in Beijing? Have any of you been to these areas in September?<BR><BR>

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Michael

Paula,<BR><BR>Been to both cities lots, and many times in September. Hong Kong will be warm, however Beijing will be typically very comfortable. It definitely will not be cold in Beijing in September. To see the average temperatures just go to Yahoo weather, Asia, and find Hong Kong/Beijing. On the screen you will see "records and averages".<BR><BR>Any other questions feel free to e-mail me.<BR><BR>Michael

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 06:51 AM
Paula

Thanks, I was hoping that it would not be too hot in Hong Kong or the rainy season in Beijing.

Old Feb 16th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Connie

I was in both cities in early September and it was still very warm. I am from Texas and it didn't seem too bad to me. Others in our group from farther north thought it was pretty hot. It was more humid in Hong Kong. I don't think we ever got rained on during the two weeks we were there.

Old Feb 16th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Paula

Thanks for your reply, based on the responses, I have decided to go....I think we are going to have fun no matter what the weather turns out to be.<BR><BR>Paula