My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 4 Question re. fees at BOM
- 5 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 6 Made Pure Skin
- 7 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 8 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Best guidebooks for SE Asia