Reload this Page >

Bangkok Trip Journal Online

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Kristina

I have a journal, photos, and budget online from a week-long trip to Bangkok if anyone is interested.<BR>From there you can also see my other trips to Thailand and around the world.<BR>Please go to <BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com/BANGKOK2000.html<BR>Thanks!

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 05:26 AM
pjr

Hi Kristina:<BR><BR>Your journal was wonderful, I enjoyed reading it. I also want to thank you for some of your links, as I enjoyed reading a couple of them.

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Kristina

You're welcome!<BR>I'm going back in July to Thailand and Cambodia, so stay posted!<BR>

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Arlene

Thanks for posting a great report. I will be going to Thailand for the first time in June so I enjoyed reading your report. Have you ever been to Koh Samui? I will be there in the beginning of July and I'm looking for any recommendations. Thanks again. Arlene

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Kristina

Arlene-<BR>Thanks, glad you liked it.<BR>No, we avoided Koh Samui during the first trip. If you go back and look at my RTW trip, you see our experience on the islands next to Koh Samui (Koh Pha Nang and Ko Tao).<BR>

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Carrie

What a welcoming change from 'who wants a Bangkok report'or 'xxx's bangkok report'. These people are collecting email addresses for spams. Anyway I digress. Well done Kristina, I have been to most of the places you and David visited and share your enjoyment and experiences. Thank you.

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Carrie

Carrie-<BR>Thanks for your comment. I did the website initially because when I was researching for my RTW trip there wasn't that much info online. Now, of course there's tons and I put my subsequent trips online just for fun and my own memories.<BR>BTW, am I just naive? I didn't realize those people were collecting email for spams. I just thought they didn't have the info on the web. When people request the report do they actually get one??

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Kristina

Carrie-<BR>Thanks for your comment. I did the website initially because when I was researching for my RTW trip there wasn't that much info online. Now, of course there's tons and I put my subsequent trips online just for fun and my own memories.<BR>BTW, am I just naive? I didn't realize those people were collecting email for spams. I just thought they didn't have the info on the web. When people request the report do they actually get one??

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Kristina

Ooops! Didn't mean to post the above twice! Sorry Carrie, I put your name where mine was supposed to be. Ooops!

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 01:05 AM
Carrie

Kristina, <BR>Perhaps I am cynical but if I want to spam I know where to get hundres of email addresses provided by Asia forum! Why can't these people (if they want to be helpful) do like what you did or post the reports like the more sophiscated Europe forum did, in several posts. I see you are coming to London, is it your first visit? It is frightfully expensive compare to the countries you have visited. I suppose you'll get all the information on London in Europe forum ( I am addicted to it). Keep us posted about your future adventure. Best wishes, Carrie.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Paige

I thought I'd respond to Carrie since I'm one of the people who will e-mail you my trip report. I *really* do send it to people, honest. I didn't want to post the whole thing on Fodors because it's too long and I'd rather just send it to people who want it.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 11:58 PM
Diane

I've asked for trip reports via email many, many times. Always receive a trip report -- no spam that I'm aware of.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Kristina

Carrie-<BR>I actually went to London LAST July, and have been bad about getting that journal posted. Oh well, sometime soon.<BR>Next trip, back to Thailand and Cambodia!<BR>

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:37 AM
elisabeth

hello! I would love to receive a copy of your journal report. Thank ou in advance.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Kristina

Hi-<BR>All you need to do is go to my website at:<BR>http://www.wired2theworld.com/BANGKOK2000.html<BR>Thanks!<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 06:55 PM
AJ

Thanks! Great site!

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 08:42 PM
Kristina

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I'm hoping to get more posted soon.

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:11 AM
Carrie

Come on, Kristina. We are waiting with anticipation!!

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:17 AM
Kristina

Ok, ok. I actually have more photos from Bangkok that I'm going to put online and of course, the London journal as well.<BR>And then there's the upcoming trip to Thailand and Cambodia...<BR>If anyone wants to join my email update list just let me know. I send out updates when the site has new content/trips.<BR>Thanks!