Bali - What are the best 5 star hotels?

Nov 4th, 1998, 01:13 AM
Berk

Bali - What are the best 5 star hotels?

Headed to Bali in a few weeks and I want to know the best place to stay besides the 4 Seasons Resort. We want to spend less than $150 per night, but don't mind spending alot less if the place has the location and facilities.

Nov 4th, 1998, 06:24 PM
erwin

Try Grnad Hyatt Nusa Dua

Nov 4th, 1998, 06:24 PM
erwin

Try Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua

Nov 5th, 1998, 04:22 AM
sharon

I'm booked at the Grand Hyatt the beginning of Feb. 1999. They have a special "super" rate of only $100 a night! Call the 800 Hyatt number and see if they're offering that rate when you're going.

Nov 5th, 1998, 09:24 PM
Mark

I'm also thinking of going to Bali for 3 weeks beginning November 23. However, I have alot less money and am looking for great value finds at $70US. I live in Canada where our $ is 50% less than the US

Nov 6th, 1998, 03:35 AM
Mike

I am staying in Bali at the Le Meridien Hotel from Nov.12 for $130 including 1 round of golf at their Greg Norman designed course. Probably can negotiate an $80 room only deal.
The hotel is a 5-star, and hopefully in the tradition of other Le Meridiens. Just opened last year. Close to Tanah Lot Temple - A little out of the way. Will keep people posted on the outcome. Any questions?