Reload this Page >

Bali in November

Search

Bali in November

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Myphuong

Bali in November

We are planning to visit Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Shanghai between Nov 11 - Dec 2. In which sequence should we plan our travels for so that the weather will be in our favour. What is Bali like in November. Will it be cloudy and rainy? Can we still have a good time?

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 04:27 AM
Kathy

Also considering visiting Bali. Here's a link for Bali temps/precipitation averages.<BR>http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/w...=003279&refer=

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 11:51 AM
topper

topping

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 03:44 AM
Aarti

November is rainy season in Indonesia. Definitely few showers once a day or maybe once in 2 days. If you're very lucky you might get a dry patch but i wouldnt count on it. But you can still have a good time. Do you dive?

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Michael From New York

I was in Bali Oct 29 - Nov 10, 2000. I had just one rain shower on the two weeks. It was in the morning on the day I left. I stayed in three areas, Nusa Dua, Kerobokan, and Tanjung Benoa.<BR><BR>I was in Thailand, Phuket, roughly the same period last year 2001, and little or no rain, however there were a few overcast, and partially cloudy days. One day that it did rain, I was diving off Racha Yai Island.