I am in need of some advice. My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Hong Kong on Dec. 26th at around 7:20pm. Our flight to Manila, Philippines is on Dec 27th at 7:50am.
These 2 flights are not connected so my guess is that my baggage will not be transferred over to my next flight. Correct?
Also, is it a good idea to leave the airport? It is less than 12 hours. I am not sure how customs work and i don't know how check ins will work. But is it worth it to leave the airport??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Kata Beach
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 21 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Anyone Else here Stuck at Bali DPS ?