I have a 22 hours layover at Noi Bai in late December, landing at 11am and continue on my trip the next day at 9am. With the new Visa law revised on Aug 25 for U.S citizen is $135(stamping fee) and I'm still not clear on the VOA cost itself (either $25 and up). Still that is way too much for me and my brother to leave the airport. I did some research on it but I can't really find anyone posting spending day and night at T2 Noi Bai Int'l airport recently. Help....Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/levira-serum/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 17 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 18 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 19 Wat Arun
- 20 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 21 Miyajima Island
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December