Another great trip!

Old Jul 6th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another great trip!

It's been awhile since I've been on, but I just finished my 5th trip to India. You may have read my earlier reviews. If you've never been but always wanted to, now is the time to go! I am so impressed with how much cleaner the country is since my first trip so many years ago -- and they are really pushing hard to upgrade all their infrastructure. It's remarkable. It was very hot, so we pretty much stayed in Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur and Pushkar, though definitely not very impressed with Pushkar as the other cities. Visiting India using a car with a driver is a must. I have used India by Car and Driver (IBCD) for all my visits and they've really made my trips smooth and memorable, so I recommend them if you are looking for a car and driver for your trip. IBCD has excellent customer service, spotless and comfortable cars, and safe and polite drivers that are so helpful when you want to navigate the sites. The owner, Ramesh, is a wonderful person who will go above and beyond to make your trip everything you want it to be and more. (+91 9829807074). Every time I go to India I am overwhelmed and see and learn something new.
Old Sep 7th, 2022, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Visa sponsor

Originally Posted by travelaw
It's been awhile since I've been on, but I just finished my 5th trip to India. You may have read my earlier reviews. If you've never been but always wanted to, now is the time to go! I am so impressed with how much cleaner the country is since my first trip so many years ago -- and they are really pushing hard to upgrade all their infrastructure. It's remarkable. It was very hot, so we pretty much stayed in Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur and Pushkar, though definitely not very impressed with Pushkar as the other cities. Visiting India using a car with a driver is a must. I have used India by Car and Driver (IBCD) for all my visits and they've really made my trips smooth and memorable, so I recommend them if you are looking for a car and driver for your trip. IBCD has excellent customer service, spotless and comfortable cars, and safe and polite drivers that are so helpful when you want to navigate the sites. The owner, Ramesh, is a wonderful person who will go above and beyond to make your trip everything you want it to be and more. (+91 9829807074). Every time I go to India I am overwhelmed and see and learn something new.
Hi. We are planning our first visit and are hoping to go the end of October to Kochi for 6 months. The online visa form wants a sponsor in India, can someone tell me more about this? Who can it be? Are they asking this because if the length we wish to stay? Thanks for any help