Just wanted to know if catching a taxi that will fit 4 adults plus luggage will be easy at the airport taxi stand? I have read that some 'wagon' type taxis are available, but not sure if there are plenty available or will we have to wait a long time to get one?
If they are available, roughly how much will it cost? or are we better off organising a private car service? We are a group of 4 girls and would rather not be separated in two taxis.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7 $k
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 19 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 20 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 21 Wat Arun
- 22 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 23 Miyajima Island
- 24 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 25 Vientiane to LP December