I have a work trip to Singapore in early December and am considering doing a 3-day excursion somewhere in SE Asia that will work with my flights. I am free full 3 days, Friday Dec 11-Sun Dec 13. I have to fly home via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on Monday, Dec 14. I do not want to explore Singapore as it is not my first time and I do not want to go to Kuala Lumpur as I have already done that on a previous trip. Some of the places I would love to visit are:
2. Hanoi/Hao Long Bay
3. Siem Reap/Angor Wat
but not sure if 3 days is too little? Are there other places in SE Asia that would be good for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 16 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 8 Days in Bali
- 20 two health related questions
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Best day trip from Phuket
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17