I have flown from US to international destination and back, but for the first time am flying from one international airport to another and am unsure of how customs/immigration works in that circumstance. I flew from US to Thailand and have vacationed for a week. Now am flying from Thailand to Malaysia to vacation for another week. How does it work for a US citizen flying out of Thailand and into Malaysia and what do I need to go thru and where? I think leaving Thailand will go thru immigration so they can stamp me as leaving? When I arrive in Malaysia, I go thru immigration I believe and do I need to go through customs and declare what I have purchased in Thailand? Sorry if a seemingly silly question, but have never flown from one international destination to another.
Thanx for any help anyone can provide.
Regards - David
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 2 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 3 US border preclearance
- 4 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 5 How Many Passport Pages?
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 RyanAir Carry-On
- 8 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 9 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 10 Very bad experience in AMS
- 11 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 12 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 13 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 14 Carry on question.
- 15 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 16 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 17 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 18 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 19 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 22 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 23 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 24 A horror story about Justfly
- 25 WOW bargain not so "wow"
US Citizen travel from Thailand to Malaysia: Customs/Immigration?