Reload this Page >

The wiredflyer is for you

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4th, 2001, 01:47 PM
for the self booker

If you are the kind of person who wants to research you trip prior to booking I would highly recommend checking out www.wiredflyer.com. From there you can click on agency locator, and go onto various different travel agency sites. Once on their site, you can take a photo tour of hotels, and even tours of some of the optional tours offered in certain destinations. And it is my understanding from my own Travel Agent that in the near future you WILL BE ABLE TO "BOOK YOURSELF" thru their websites. NOW that's what I call a perk. I can see what I am buying before buying it, I do not have to worry that my travel agent might forget to tell me something, or I might forget to ask, I can put myself in a price range without having to feel cheap asking her for the least expensive, and I can see what tour's are offered all on one site. If your not WIRED I WOULD SUGGEST YOU FIND YOUR WAY TO THEIR SITE. Very innovative and high tech.

Old Dec 5th, 2001, 03:31 AM
AD

THIS IS ADVERTISING!<BR><BR>NO NO<BR><BR>BYE BYE

Old Dec 5th, 2001, 03:33 AM
LLJackson

I tried this site. It was useless and a complete rip-off. Just a total shill for travel agents. Stick to T'city or individual airlines' or expedia or even American Express, if you want to use an agent on-line. Otherwise, forget this.

Old Dec 5th, 2001, 07:51 AM
for the self booker

This is not an advertisement. This is a great website where you can see what your purchasing prior to buying it, and research the hotels and tours also. And you have the added protection of knowing that a real professional is there to help you should any problems arise.

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 02:22 PM
James

I have booked several trips with Wired Flyer. The Website is Awsome. The Agents listed on the site are Carefully screened and are the most Professional I have ever worked with.<BR>They are so helpful in describing the hotels and have actually been to them.<BR>The Resorts look exactly as the Website shows them, not 20 year old pictures.

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 03:27 PM
Bulsht

I don't care whether this is a good website or not, it's suspect when someone touts it the way "self-booker" has -- and no one is fooled that James is a different person from Self-booker.<BR><BR>IT'S ADVERTISING. Ipso facto, I won't go to the site. Loyal Fodorites take note.

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 08:20 PM
xxx

You Fodorites Deserve Exactly What You Get.<BR>You only believe in wwww.cheap.no.servicetravel.com<BR>I guess reseach and pictures are more than you people can handle.

Old Dec 13th, 2001, 08:42 AM
selfbooker

blsht,<BR><BR>Limit your own mind but don't try to blind those with one of their own. I am not James, and as of last night, last I checked I am definintly not a man, My husband can vouch for that, and his name ain't James either.........