Search

SAS thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAS thoughts?

It's my first time flying SAS airlines from EWR to BLQ (layover on Copenhagen). And then flying back home via PMO- CPH & CPH- JFK.
the flight into Italy arrives the night before our cruise departs.
The flight back home to NJ only has a 1hr 35min lover in Copenhagen, but it's all SAS airlines, and if something gets delayed in the way home, that's okay.
....any issues with SAS, because it's sooooooo much cheaper than everything else.
Old Mar 26th, 2024, 02:33 PM
P_M

I've flown SAS around Scandinavia and Iceland. I would have no hesitation to fly SAS from the US.
Old Mar 27th, 2024, 05:58 AM
Original Poster

Thank you! I tried booking online SAS website, but found they did not have an option for "Multi-City" (only one way or Round Trip options). so I called this morning, and explained there is a $40/ticket phone service fee, but when I explained I tried booking on their website and could not find a "Multi city" option, she voided the fee for us. Thank you for sharing your good experience. we are looking forward to traveling the airline.
Old Mar 29th, 2024, 10:13 AM

Received 42 Likes on 2 Posts
I like SAS.

I flew them many years ago to Greece with a layover in CPH. I then flew with them to Sweden but it was non-stop. I had no hesitations booking my next trip with them as to get to my destination and back, it’s with connections. I got notified my trip in a few weeks was changed. Going still gives me a few hours to connect so I am not concerned but coming home, I now only have 1 hr and 5 mins to connect. So, I have already researched a back up plan should I miss my flight. A night or two in CPH would be ok with me but because it is, I bet it will go smooth as the shortest connection time is 50 mins. I also looked at flight route performance over a few weeks and all previous flights have been on time or earlier.