May 2022 Croatia & Slovenia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are planning a trip to Croatia and Slovenia for next May (May 6-29). Our primary airport is Seattle International (SEA). We were originally going to take this trip in September 2020, but that got blown up. We plan to fly open jaws, into Dubrovnik and home from Ljubliana.

Prior to the pandemic, Lufthansa had a flight from Seattle to Munich where we would connect to the flight to Dubrovnik. Now that flight doesn’t exist and I cannot find any information on when or if it will return. We typically fly Delta, but I don’t really like their current itineraries (4 hour layover in Paris, then get in late in Dubrovnik), and their flights home are even worse.

My question is this: Does anyone know if the airlines will be adding more flights for international travel for Spring 2022, and when we might see those flights available for purchase?
Old Jun 26th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
There is no way at all to know which routes will be reinstated/started/cancelled a year from now. Even the airlines don't know. Any published schedule now is a 'place holder' and likely will be entirely different even 6 months from now.

I'd wait until maybe November-ish to even start looking at flights.