Reload this Page >

Iberia -- Still bad?

Search

Iberia -- Still bad?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Cheryl

Iberia -- Still bad?

Hi... I've read some terrible posts here on Fodors about Iberia, though they're a little old (dating back go March). Has the airline improved at all this year? We're about to book tickets, and one of the legs is Barcelona or Madrid to Lisbon. Thanks.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 05:14 AM
SiD

Even though my flight times changed and extreme e-tickets difficulties and bumped from Barcelona to Ibiza in July....... yeah Iberia stink!!

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 05:16 AM
SiD

But there are 2 options:<BR>try either spanair or aireuropa<BR><BR>and to lison, try TAP

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Fafi

If you really want to get to your planned destination, avoid Iberia. They have serious labor problems with the crews, and the result is cancelled flights and leapfrogging stops in order to get the CREW (forget the passengers) to their final destination.<BR><BR>And their service? What service? Sit down, shut up and don't bother them, they're "working"...<BR><BR>I will pay up to 50% more to fly any other airline.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Just remember...

they allow smoking on Air Europa and some other southern European airlines. I know Americans often get very upset about this. For a short hop in Europe Iberia is fine.