Cheap Fares

Sep 3rd, 1999, 10:30 AM
rischg

Cheap Fares

Does anyone have experience with using skyauction.com for reduced fare air travel?

Sep 5th, 1999, 08:54 AM
Tricia

come see us in www.eurotrip.com

some people have used Skyauction successfully but do your research prior to bidding so that you don't overbid. Many people bidding are paying too much and drive others bids up. Also I don't care for the auto bid system. People set a maximum and you don't know what it is and it drives their bid up until you hit it or outbid it. Recently someone bid and never heard a reply from Skyacution. He called Continental airlines and had a reservation in his name, made by Skyauction for a date he did not want. I think they are overwhelmed and cannot adequately handle all the bids. We give lots of tips in Eurotrip Cheap Flight Forum- come for a visit.!!

Nov 1st, 1999, 02:16 PM
norman

I go through imandi.com. I don't have to worry about bidding. They put me in touch with 12 agents and they offered me 12 different prices.

Nov 12th, 1999, 05:20 PM
Hally

I agree with Norm. I have had amazing succes with imandi.com

Dec 7th, 1999, 03:38 AM
rr

I wouldn't trust imandi.com
They put an ad under every country on this forum. Check France, Kenya, Seychelles, Belize just to mention a few. They all were placed on November 11th.
Remember? No advertisement!