Anyone fly with "Level" airlines?

Old Sep 28th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone fly with "Level" airlines?

In researching flights for a Spain trip in March I see non stop flights from Barcelona to Boston for great prices. Never heard of them so I googled it and they appear to be somehow related to Iberia, and new since 2017. Some decent reviews but just wondering if anyone here has experience with them.

(I'm posting this on the Europe board as well so don't yell at me if you see it twice)
Old Oct 5th, 2018, 07:28 AM

There are a huge number of airlines are available around the world. Those airlines are not so famous and not well known by the people over the Internet. These airlines are offer amazing services on some flight route.

I have also travel with an unique and less known airlines called "Hello Kitty Airlines". But the services provided by them are amazing and wonderful. Here are some unconventional airlines services around the world.

Enjoy your flight !!
Old Oct 6th, 2018, 08:02 AM

My friends flew with this company a few months ago. They said that you should expect a budget airline at most. Legroom is also almost none existent.
Old Oct 6th, 2018, 08:44 PM

Level is part of the IAG group. They started using Iberia planes. Not sure if they've acquired their own planes since than.

BA,Iberia,Vueling,Aer Lingus,Level etc are all part of the same ownership. They codeshare. If you don't pay close attention you can pay BA prices and end up on one of the budget airlines in the group.
Old Oct 9th, 2018, 06:25 AM

Here is the Skytrax review. Mostly it is complaints, which is not unusual for "bargain" airlines:

https://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/level/
Old Oct 18th, 2018, 12:22 PM

Level flies with brand new or almost brand new A330-200. A couple of friends flew EZE-BCN-EZE in Premium and had no complaints. They chose Level because they had the most convenient flights.