My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact CANON Tec*h care!
- 2 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 3 Iceland air
- 4 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 5 US border preclearance
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 How Many Passport Pages?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR