Reload this Page >

Airline Customer DisService

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 09:27 AM
Tom

The other thread, titled "Delta Service Stinks," or whatever it is, brings up a whole new area of misery regarding airline travel. Trying to get to a human being in airline customer service, and trying to get that human being to solve something that's gone wrong, is becoming an impossible task. I'm now in my 3rd month of fighting with Midway over a mistaken charge on my Visa bill, which they repeated twice and then added another, new mysterious charge out of nowhere. They now owe me nearly $250. and I can't even get a response from the Vice President of Customer Relations! Next stop, the press! <BR> <BR>Anyone else have a Customer Service horror story -- not talking about messes with reservations, but with Customer Relations offices involved in accounts, refunds, mileage accounting, etc. -- ?

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 11:35 AM
Fatty McFatty

Oh I get it, instead of saying customer service you said DISservice because you didn't like it! <BR> <BR>Also, it serves you right for flying Miday you moron.

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 01:10 PM
Tom

Ever helpful, aren't you? You assume I had a choice of airlines. Look up lipocephalic.

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 06:49 AM
ignore

Tom <BR>Ignore this moron! <BR>Many different names and the same vulgar crude remarks! <BR>Check a few other posts on this forum and you'll see what I am talking about.

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 12:50 PM
Service DisService

I tried to look it up but my dic-tionary version did not include it. Also I don't know how to read paper, I can only see words on screen. It's very rare. Like how stupid you are!

Old Dec 1st, 2000, 08:17 AM
Mary

This is a little late maybe but have you contested the charges with your credit card company? We have taken this route and the credit card people have jumped right on getting the charges resolved.

Old Dec 6th, 2000, 05:41 AM
Tom

Hi, Mary -- I could get the Visa people involved only with the new, added charge. They have a 30-day limit on contesting charges, and I had gotten a promise from Midway that they would fix everything. By the time I figured out what had happened, the 30-day period had expired. <BR> <BR>However, I will tell you all that the situation was corrected within a couple of weeks after my last post, BUT no one at Midway called to tell me that it had, nor did I ever get a letter informing me that they'd corrected the account. The only way I found out was that the Visa bill arrived with the amount posted as a credit from Midway. <BR> <BR>What strikes me is not only that the account got screwed up -- this happens, even with the best of companies -- but that they never communicated with me. I had to call and write repeatedly, and no one ever returned the calls and no letters were answered. What happens to the poor souls who can't keep after these people to get something resolved? <BR> <BR>And whatever happened to a simple, civil "we're sorry"? Don't tell me, I know: the lawyers warned them that anything like that would sound like an admission of liability or guilt.