Search

Zanzibar Millenium

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9th, 1999, 02:45 AM
Gemma

Zanzibar Millenium

We will be travelling to Zanzibar for two weeks for New Year's Eve 1999. I went to Zanzibar seven years ago and loved it; however with a two week stay we need advice on things to do beyond the usual Spice Tour/Prison Island/Stone Town tourist stuff. Has anyone had any really unusual experiences on Zanzibar or stayed anywhere particularly interesting? We would also like ideas about how and where to celebrate New Year's Eve on the island. <BR> <BR>Also, does anyone know how much it might cost to travel to the mainland and then one of the National Parks for a safari (very basic accommodation/travel as we are on a budget)?

Old Jul 12th, 1999, 10:17 AM
Fabien BERMANT

Hello, <BR> <BR>I'm looking myself for informations about Zanzibar. <BR>29/12/99 To 6/01/00 <BR>We will be there also for the millennium. I can give you the adress of a website specialized / ZANZIBAR : http://www.zanzibar.net <BR>Kind regards. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 12th, 1999, 10:18 AM
Fabien BERMANT

Hello, <BR> <BR>I'm looking myself for informations about Zanzibar. <BR>29/12/99 To 6/01/00 <BR>We will be there also for the millennium. I can give you the adress of a website specialized / ZANZIBAR : http://www.zanzibar.net <BR>Kind regards. <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 13th, 1999, 11:17 AM
m.montesa

To Gemma and Fabian, <BR>My husband and I went to Tanzania this past June, 1999 though we passed up on going to Zanzibar in favor of going to Mafia Island. We did use two local travel agencies to book our safaris/island/city arrangements. You might want to get in touch with them to see what they can offer you. One is [email protected] and the other is [email protected]. Both have web pages too. Good luck

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 04:37 AM
Vicky

Gemma <BR> <BR>Did you go to Zanzibar as planned. I would be interested in any information as I am currently planning to visit early next year. <BR> <BR>Vicky