TRAVEL AGENCIES TO EGYPT

Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:21 AM
Chris

TRAVEL AGENCIES TO EGYPT

Hi, guys. I've been checking package tours to Egypt with Trafalgar, Pavlus, Global, etc, and these companies are MUCH MORE expensive than local Egyptian companies. Any of you have had any experience with agencies like Osoris or Delta Tours Egypt?

Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:14 AM
AHMED

HI,THIS IS FROM EGYPT..I DONT KNOW ABOUT OSORIS TOURS BUT DELTA IS A VERY BAD AGENCY ALWAYS THE TOURIST COMPLAIN FROM IT AND ITS SERVICE..

Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:33 AM
SG

Ahmed, thanks for your input. I've been considering Delta Tours but have now decided on Orbit Tours. Have you heard anything about Orbit Tours or Joker Travel. I think they are affiliates.

Chris, Orbit Tours is very inexpensive and they customized our tour. They also have a reference list and I've contacted several of their previous clients and they all gave great reviews. I feel more reassured after hearing from people who have actually used the tour companies before. Good luck.

Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:36 AM
SG

Also, any idea how the snorkeling in Hurghada is? Thanks.

Jul 7th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Elliott Goldstein

We just got back from 2 weeks in Egypt with Delta Tours and they are GREAT. See my trip report that I just posted. I don't know who that other person is, but he doesn't sound like an American tourist.

Search this Thread