Transit Visa's

Nov 24th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Original Poster

Transit Visa's

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can get Transit Visa's if you are on a cruise and only staying less than 48 hours in port for India, Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania?

Cheers
Ri
Nov 24th, 2019, 10:54 PM

I'd think your cruise company would be able to give you the information you need.
Nov 25th, 2019, 04:17 AM

All I can tell you is when I had a long layover at Nairobi Airport on connecting flights from Kigali to London, friends and I decided to leave the airport rather than stay in the transit lounge. We had to pay the $50 visa charge, but we were aware of that beforehand.
Nov 25th, 2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rocky21 View Post
Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can get Transit Visa's if you are on a cruise and only staying less than 48 hours in port for India, Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania?

Cheers
Ri

The Cruise line should provide all visa requirements before you even book (without you even asking) - they want to make sure you are available to take (and pay for) their shore excursions.
Nov 26th, 2019, 01:53 AM

Which cruise line are you taking and what information do they provide about visas? For some countries, the cruise line might process some of the visa applications for you, other countries you might have to apply yourself (online in some cases) and yet others might be issued on arrival.

https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/articles.cfm?ID=3340

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy -

FODOR'S VIDEO