Search

Morocco Tour

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morocco Tour

I'm really bummed because a tour to Morocco my daughter and I had booked with OAT for 11/26 was cancelled. So--I'm trying to find another at the last minute! AdventureCenter offers a similar trip. I think the actual company is Explore--a company in the UK. Anyone familiar with them? Or any suggestions for a tour of about 2 weeks that includes the major cities plus an overnight in the desert and camel ride? Leaving between 11/18 and 11/27? Karin
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 08:04 PM

We're going with these people for 10 days and then spending some extra time in Marrekash
http://www.saharatrek.com/
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 04:48 AM

Karin,
Explore worldwide does a 15 days trip to the three major cities, high altas mountain and desert, the tour is called: Imperial cities and desert, Camel ride is offered but optional. Their website is :www.explore-worldwide.com

I have travelled with them on two occassions(China and Peru)and enjoyed my trips very much. Their choice of hotel accommodation is usually locally run hotels (two stars or below)so if you are the type who wants a large bathroom or swimming pool, Explore worldwide is not for you.

I hope everything works out for you.
Old Oct 31st, 2005, 12:22 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I have booked the tour with Explore-Worldwide. I'll let you know how it went when we return.
Karin
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 03:22 PM

also try xoticdestinations.com...john is fabulous and arranges all kinds of tours to Morocco....he arranged one for just my husband and me and it couldn't have been better...but he also has several groups...he is full of good ideas and does a great job for every budget and gets prices you can only dream of