Search

Tourist killings in Tunesia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 11:53 PM
Eddie

Tourist killings in Tunesia

Anybody has any informations about that 10 German and French tourists beeing killed in Tunesia? Have heard is wasnt an accident but a bomb? We decided to go there in Sept. but are not so shure anymore.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Rumor

Rumor has it that those slain tourists are very dead.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 06:10 AM
xxx

It was an accident just like the accidents which occurred on 9/11.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 08:19 AM
zeppo

German authorities today arrested someone in connection witht he blast. <BR><BR>Tunisian officials claimed that the explosion was an accident, despite the fact that the truck was way off a regular trucking route, despite that the synagogue was down a dead end street, despite that to get to the synagogue the driver had to cut through an olive grove, despite that a non-moving truck full of gasoline happened to explode fewer than 3 meters from the wall of the synagogue, and despite that police have uncovered the typical video "last will and testament" of the driver's. An accident. Sure.<BR>

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 01:44 AM
Rumor

Did I read somewhere that Al Qaeda finally claimed responsibilty for the "accident"?<BR>At any rate, with the strong presence of radical sympathizers which there is in many EU cities, it's only a matter of time until the Suicide Martyrs start blowing themselves up in good old Europe. My only wonder is if they get 72 BLOND virgins this way...

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 08:22 AM
xxx

They get 72 virgins, but they never take off their burka. You can tell them apart by the numbers on the front and back.

Old May 8th, 2002, 06:37 AM
ellie robb

I was just in Tunisia for 1 week no<BR>problems except one must watch out for<BR>"kamikaze" drivers, obey the traffic<BR>lights religiously and be alert, if you<BR>wish to live one. The Tunisians I talked to were shocked by the bombing<BR>episode, said nothing like this had ever<BR>happened before. I did not feel a <BR>moment's fear, it would help if you<BR>speak French, most people speak it.<BR>I love Tunisia and have been there 3<BR>times over a period of years! You have<BR>to be careful and a "good (low-keyed)<BR>American, wherever you go, smile at<BR>everyone, be respectful of their dif-<BR>ferences, etc. and stay away from any<BR>religious places, is my recommendation.<BR>The LeBardo Museum, the world's largest<BR>collection of Roman mosaics, is not to<BR>be missed, allow a whole day there! It<BR>is FABULOUS!! tHE tUNIS hILTON IS OUT