Search

Tour To Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2024, 01:58 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tour To Dubai

Hello everyone! I'm curious if anyone would be willing to share their experiences from their travels to Dubai. I'm planning a trip and would love to hear about your adventures, favorite spots, and any tips you might have!
Old Feb 6th, 2024, 02:18 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Dubai is not covered in the Europe section
Old Feb 6th, 2024, 07:43 AM
Forum Moderator

moved to the Africa/Middle East Forum
Old Feb 7th, 2024, 08:09 AM

Get tickets to go to the top of the tallest building in the world, the Burj al Khalifa.

Go to the gold market call the gold souk.

There are several malls there and inside. One of them is an actual place you can go skiing. Emiratis love to go to malls so you might want to check them out.

You can go to the marina and take a cruise on the river there and also you can take a dinner cruise.

Many people like to take an excursion into the desert on 4 x 4 or dune buggies. I believe you can also arrange for a picnic in the desert as well.

Do not go in the summer as it’s way too hot. We were there in early February and I believe in the evening it was 59°F. Do you consider the time of year you plan to go.

I do not know how long you want to be there, but only 90 miles away is Abu Dhabi so you can go there as well.