Tour Companies for Morocco

Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:08 PM
Original Poster

Tour Companies for Morocco

Hello there,
my parents are interested in a trip to Morocco and want to use a tour company. Any opinions on
Palace Travel or Heritage Tours? Any other suggestions? Thanks so much!
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
wj1

We leave in a little over a week on our trip to Morocco put together by Heritage Tours. They are not inexpensive but their service has been top notch. I'll post an update on this thread when we get back in April.
Mar 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM

I'm not sure what your parents interests are, but we have booked a tour with Elderhostel for Sept. They seem well organized and include lectures etc, which we happen to like. Price includes transportation, meals, tips and hotel, and probably more. It will be our first EH trip, but their web page has many happy clients... and we've heard good things about EH on this site too.....
Mar 6th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Original Poster

Thank you so much for your replies! I will look forward to hearing about wj1's trip with Hertitage Tours and will look into Elderhostel. Thanks!
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:49 PM

We went on a trip organized by Xotic Destinations...it was superb..attention to detail was unsurpassed, and we stayed at the most beautiful and charming places...our guides were friendly and spoke great English...check out the website..xoticdedsitnations.com...His prices are very reasonable for what you will get...you will be amazed
Mar 8th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Original Poster

Thanks 18Ds, will look into it.
Mar 15th, 2006, 08:52 AM

We just came back from a week in Morocco, and spent four days touring the mountains and desert (leaving from Marrakech)with Mark Willenbrock of www.madaboutmorocco.com, direct e-mail [email protected]. We recommend him highly on all scores -- he is knowledgeable, calm, good company, flexible, and reasonable. He knows what to include and what to avoid, and is very responsive to his clients' needs and requests. I can't say enough good things about him -- he made our trip memorable and relaxed. I'll be glad to provide more details about our experience if anyone needs them.

Search this Thread