Search

Ten Days in Morocco

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1st, 2023, 08:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ten Days in Morocco

My husband and I just returned from ten wonderful days in Morocco. After much research and so many choices, we booked a private tour with Moroccan Family Tours. That was a great decision! The planning went very smoothly, and Salem was very responsive to my many emails. He was the ultimate guide! He was completely dependable, fun, warm, smart, interesting, and very intuitive. We are an older couple and wanted a bit of flexibility. There was never a problem changing course or taking a break. We felt cared for the entire time. The riads and hotels he chose were top notch and beautiful. His family camp/location in the desert was breathtaking. He’s also a fantastic chef and made us a delicious dinner to enjoy under the stars. It was a very memorable experience. I cannot recommend Moroccan Family Tours highly enough if you want a seamless and wonderful experience in Morocco.
Old Jun 1st, 2023, 01:36 PM

I’m so glad it was such a great trip! We adore Salem and think he is wonderful company. He didn’t have his camp at the time we went and it sounds wonderful!

Old Aug 27th, 2023, 06:36 PM

firenz your trip sounds fabulous! Could I have a bit more info about the Moroccan Family tours web site? It doesn’t come up when I Google it. TIA
Old Aug 28th, 2023, 04:17 AM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 3Gnhgirl
firenz your trip sounds fabulous! Could I have a bit more info about the Moroccan Family tours web site? It doesn’t come up when I Google it. TIA
Moroccan-family.com. Give that a try. Enjoy your trip. Salem is a treasure.